The Family Anotopteridae is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Genus (1): Anotopterus
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 5 species and subspecies in the Family Anotopteridae.
The daggertooths (genus Anotopterus) are a genus of aulopiform fish, the sole genus of the family Anotopteridae. They are found in oceans worldwide, but prefer cooler waters. [more]
At least 5 species and subspecies belong to the Genus Anotopterus.
More info about the Genus Anotopterus may be found here.
- Koehler MR, Dehm D, Guttenbach M, Nanda I, Haaf T, Molina WF, Galetti PM, Schmid M, Chromosome research : an international journal on the molecular, supramolecular and evolutionary aspects of chromosome biology. 1997 Feb;5(1):12-22.
- The text on this page is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.
- The distribution map on the Distribution tab comes from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility and is used with permission.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The GMapImageCutter is used under license from the UCL Centre for Advanced Spatial Analysis.
- The technology underlying this page, including the Image Browser and controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.