Ancylodes is a genus of snout moths. It was described by Ragonot, in 1887, and is known from Spain, Libya, Iraq, Sri Lanka1], as well as Australia.
- Ancylodes bonhoti Hampson, 1901
- Ancylodes dealbatella (Erschoff, 1874)
- Ancylodes lapsalis (Walker, 1859)
- Ancylodes pallens Ragonot, 1887
- Ancylodes penicillata Turner, 1905
f="http://globiz.pyraloidea.org/Pages/Reports/TaxonReport.aspx">http://globiz.pyraloidea.org/Pages/Reports/TaxonReport.aspx. Retrieved 2011-10-07. ^ "Ancylodes at funet". Nic.funet.fi. http://www.nic.funet.fi/pub/sci/bio/life/insecta/lepidoptera/ditrysia/pyraloidea/pyralidae/phycitinae/ancylodes/index.html. Retrieved 2011-10-07.