The Family Anabantidae is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Genus (4): Anabas · Ctenopoma · Microctenopoma · Sandelia
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 83 species and subspecies in the Family Anabantidae.
Anabas ( Cloquet, 1816) also called climbing perch or Ikan Puyu is a genus of the bone fishes from familia Anabantidae from perciform Perciformes fish. [more]
Microctenopoma is a genus of in the Anabantidae (climbing gourami) family. It contains the following species: [more]
Sandelia is a genus of fish in the Anabantidae family. It contains the following species: [more]
More info about the Genus Sandelia may be found here.
- The text on this page is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.
- The distribution map on the Distribution tab comes from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility and is used with permission.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The GMapImageCutter is used under license from the UCL Centre for Advanced Spatial Analysis.
- The technology underlying this page, including the Image Browser and controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.