- Bipes (genus), a genus of burrowing lizards with no front limbs and rear limbs reduced to stumps
- Lerista bipes, a skink lizard species in the genus Lerista endemic to Australia
- Nebalia bipes, a species of leptostracan crustacean
Blanus is a genus of in the Amphisbaenidae family. It contains the following species: [more]
The checkerboard worm lizard, Trogonophis wiegmanni, is a species of reptile in the Trogonophidae family. It is monotypic within the genus Trogonophis. It is found in Algeria, Morocco and Tunisia. Its natural habitats are temperate forests, Mediterranean-type shrubby vegetation, temperate grassland, sandy shores, arable land, and pastureland. It is threatened by habitat loss. [more]
At least 3 species and subspecies belong to the Genus Trogonophis .
More info about the Genus Trogonophis may be found here.
- The text on this page is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.
- The distribution map on the Distribution tab comes from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility and is used with permission.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The technology underlying this page, including the controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.