The Order Amphionidacea is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Family (1): Amphionididae
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 1 species and subspecies in the Order Amphionidacea.
Amphionides reynaudii is the sole representative of the order Amphionidacea, and is a small (less than one inch long) planktonic crustacean found throughout the world's tropical oceans, mostly in shallow waters. [more]
More info about the Family Amphionididae may be found here.
- The text on this page is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The technology underlying this page, including the controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.