Afrana is a genus of true frogs.
- Afrana amieti (Laurent, 1976)
- Afrana angolensis (Bocage, 1866) ? Angola River Frog, Common River Frog
- Afrana desaegeri (Laurent, 1972)
- Afrana dracomontana (Channing, 1978) ? Drakensberg River Frog, Sani Pass Frog
- Afrana fuscigula (Dum?ril & Bibron, 1841) ? Cape River Frog
- Afrana inyangae (Poynton, 1966) ? Inyangini River Frog
- Afrana johnstoni (G?nther, 1894) ? Johnston's River Frog
- Afrana ruwenzorica (Laurent, 1972)
- Afrana vandijki Visser & Channing, 1997
- Afrana wittei (Angel, 1924)
The Genus Afrana is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 10 species and subspecies in the Genus Afrana: A. amieti · A. angolensis (Angola River Frog) · A. desaegeri · A. dracomontana · A. fuscigula · A. inyangae · A. johnstoni · A. ruwenzorica · A. vandijki · A. wittei
- The distribution map on the Distribution tab comes from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility and is used with permission.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The technology underlying this page, including the controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.