Aenigmina is a genus of moths in the Sesiidae family.
- Aenigmina aenea Le Cerf, 1912
- Aenigmina critheis (Druce, 1899)
- Aenigmina latimargo Le Cerf, 1912
- Aenigmina tiresa (Druce, 1899)
The Genus Aenigmina is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 2 species and subspecies in the Genus Aenigmina: A. aenea · A. latimargo
- The distribution map on the Distribution tab comes from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility and is used with permission.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The technology underlying this page, including the controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.