A Genus in the Kingdom Animalia.
The Genus Acanthophis is further organized into finer groupings including:
- Species: ZipcodeZoo has pages for 21 species and subspecies in the Genus Acanthophis: A. anarcticus · A. antarctica · A. antarcticus (Death Adder) · A. antarcticus antarcticus (Death Adder) · A. antarcticus cliffrosswelingtoni · A. antarcticus rugosus · A. antarcticus schistos · A. antareticus · A. antarticus · A. barnetti · A. cerastinus · A. crotalusei · A. hawkei · A. laevis · A. praelongus (Northern Death Adder) · A. pyrrhus (Desert Death Adder) · A. rugosus (Rough-Scaled Death Adder) · A. wellsi · A. wellsi donnellani · A. wellsi wellsei · A. wellsi wellsi
- The distribution map on the Distribution tab comes from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility and is used with permission.
- Photographs on this page are copyrighted by individual photographers, and individual copyrights apply.
- The GMapImageCutter is used under license from the UCL Centre for Advanced Spatial Analysis.
- The technology underlying this page, including the Image Browser and controls behind Keep Exploring, is owned by the BayScience Foundation. All rights are reserved.