- (Haeckel, 1894) C.r. Woese Et Al., 1990
- (Cohn, 1870) Cavalier-Smith, 1983 Ex Cavalier-Smith, 2002
- Stackebrandt Et Al., 1997
- Stackebrandt et al., 1997, nom. inval.
- Subclass: Actinobacteridae () - Stackebrandt et al., 1997
- Class: Actinobacteria () - Stackebrandt et al., 1997, nom. inval.
- Phylum: Actinobacteria () - Stackebrandt Et Al., 1997
- Kingdom: Bacteria () - (Cohn, 1870) Cavalier-Smith, 1983 Ex Cavalier-Smith, 2002
Members of the genus Micrococcus
ZipcodeZoo has pages for 0 species and subspecies in this genus:
- Search for Pictures: images.google.com
- Search for Scholarly Articles: Google Scholar
- Search using Scientific Name and Vernacular Names: All the Web | AltaVista Canada | AltaVista | Excite | Google | HotBot | Lycos
- Search using Specialized Databases: GenBank | Medline | Scirus | CISTI/CAL | Agricola Periodicals | Agricola Books
- A manual of bacteriology, by A. B. Griffiths. .. London, W. Heinemann, 1893. url p. 274.
- A manual of bacteriology, by George M. Sternberg. .. Illustrated by heliotype and chromo-lithographic plates and two hundred and sixty-eight engravings. New York, W. Wood & Company, 1892. url p. 575, p. 602.
- A study of some factors influencing fertility and sterility in the bull. .. by Herbert Lester Gilman. .. Albany, J.B. Lyon Company, printers, 1922. url p. 36.
- A text-book of bacteriology, including the etiology and prevention of infective diseases and a short account of yeasts, and moulds, haematazoa, and psorosperms. Philadelphia, W. B. Saunders, 1897. url , .
- A textbook of bacteriology; a practical treatise for students and practitioners of medicine and public health, London, D. Appleton and company, 1922. url p. 221.
- Applied immunology; the practical application of sera and bacterins prophylactically, diagnostically and therapeutically; with an appendix on serum treatment of hemorrhage, organotherapy and chemotherapy, by B. A. Thomas. .. and R. H. Ivy. .. 5 colored inserts and 68 illustrations in text. Philadelphia and London, J. B. Lippincott company[c1915] url p. 153, p. 356.
- Atlas and principles of bacteriology / by K.B. Lehmann and R.O. Neuman; authorized translation from the 2d enl. & rev. German ed. / edited by George H. Weaver. Philadelphia: W.B. Saunders, 1901. url p. 120.
- Bacteriological diagnosis. London, Baillie?re, Tindall & Cox, 1897. url .
- Bergey's manual of determinative bacteriology, by Robert S. Breed [and others] Baltimore, Williams & Wilkins Co., 1957. url p. 465.
- Experiment station record. Washington: G.P.O., 1889-1946. url p. 74.
- Fishery Board for Scotland. Scientific investigations. Edinburgh [etc.]H.M. Stationery Off. url p. 221.
- General systematic bacteriology; history, nomenclature, groups of bacteria, by R. E. Buchanan. .. Baltimore, Williams & Wilkins Company, 1925. url p. 111.
- Symposium on Marine Microbiology; [papers] Compiled and edited by Carl. H. Oppenheimer. Springfield, Ill., Thomas url p. 350.
- The bacteriology of the eye. Translated by Angus Macnab. London: Baillière, Tinda and Cox, 1908. url p. 36.
- The newer knowledge of bacteriology and immunology, by eighty-two contributors; edited by Edwin O. Jordan and I.S. Falk. Chicago, The University of Chicago Press url p. 379.
- Veterinary bacteriology; a treatise on the bacteria, yeasts, molds, and protozoa pathogenic for domestic animals, by Robert Earle Buchanan. London, W. B. Saunders company, 1911. url p. 131, p. 191, p. 196, p. 197, p. 200, p. 507.