- (Haeckel, 1894) C.r. Woese Et Al., 1990
- Kingdom: Bacteria () - (Cohn, 1870) Cavalier-Smith, 1983 Ex Cavalier-Smith, 2002
Members of the genus Bacillus
ZipcodeZoo has pages for 1 species and subspecies in this genus:
- Search for Pictures: images.google.com
- Search for Scholarly Articles: Google Scholar
- Search using Scientific Name and Vernacular Names: All the Web | AltaVista Canada | AltaVista | Excite | Google | HotBot | Lycos
- Search using Specialized Databases: GenBank | Medline | Scirus | CISTI/CAL | Agricola Periodicals | Agricola Books
- A compilation of culture media for the cultivation of microorganisms, by Max Levine. .. and H. W. Schoenlein. .. Baltimore, The Williams & Wilkins Company, 1930. url p. 9.
- A manual of bacteriology, by George M. Sternberg. .. Illustrated by heliotype and chromo-lithographic plates and two hundred and sixty-eight engravings. New York, W. Wood & Company, 1892. url p. 682, p. 873.
- A text-book of bacteriology, including the etiology and prevention of infective diseases and a short account of yeasts, and moulds, haematazoa, and psorosperms. Philadelphia, W. B. Saunders, 1897. url .
- A textbook of bacteriology: including the etiology and prevention of infective diseases and a short account of yeasts and moulds, haematoza, and psorosperms. Philadelphia: Saunders, 1897. url p. 537.
- Agricultural botany, theoretical and practical. New York, H. Holt, 1910. url .
- Experiment station record. Washington: G.P.O., 1889-1946. url p. 429.
- Experimental morphology, London, Macmillan & co., ltd., 1897-1899. url , .
- Experimental morphology, by Charles Benedict Davenport. London: The Macmillan company, 1897-99. url p. 455, p. 455, p. 456, p. 456.
- Experimental morphology. New York, MacMillan, 1908. url p. 455.
- Experimental morphology; by Charles Benedict Davenport. .. New York, The Macmillan Company;1908. url p. 455, p. 456.
- International catalogue of scientific literature. London: Published for the International Council by the Royal Society of London, 1902-1919. url p. 122, p. 376, p. 725, p. 793, p. 123, p. 376, p. 394, p. 398, p. 410, p. 725, p. 727, p. 793.
- Journal of bacteriology. Baltimore, [Williams & Wilkins] url p. 362.
- Journal of the Royal Microscopical Society. Oxford [etc.]Royal Microscopical Society. url , p. 371, p. 500, p. 94.
- Micro-organisms and fermentation; translated by S.H. Davies. London, Griffin, 1911. url p. 86.
- Microbial antagonisms and antibiotic substances. New York, Commonwealth Fund, 1947. url p. 382.
- Outlines of bacteriology (technical and agricultural), Bombay and Calcutta, Longmans, Green, and co., 1909. url .
- Palladin's Plant physiology. Authorized ed. in English, based on the German translation of the 6th Russian ed. and on the 7th Russian ed. (1914) of the Text-book of plant physiology. By Vladimir I. Palladin. With additions and Philadelphia, P. Blakiston's son, [c1926] url p. 256.
- Plant physiology, Philadelphia, P. Blakiston's Son & Co.[c1918] url .
- Plant physiology, by Vladimir I. Palladin. Authorized English ed. based on the German translation of the 6th Russian ed. and on the 7th Russian ed. (1914) Edited by Burton Edward Livingston. Philadelphia, P. Blakiston's son & co.[c1923] url p. 254, p. 254.
- Principles of breeding; a treatise on thremmatology or the principles and practices involved in the economic improvement of domesticated animals and plants, by E. Davenport. .. with appendix by H. L. Rietz. .. Boston, Ginn and Company[c1907] url p. 256.
- Technical mycology, the utilization of micro-organisms in the arts and manufactures, with an introduction by E.C. Hansen, tr. by Charles T.C. Salter. London, Griffin, 1910- url p. 59.
- Technical mycology; the utilization of micro-organisms in the arts and manufactures. A practical handbook on fermentation and fermentative processes, for the use of brewers and distillers, analysts, technical and agricultural chemists, pharmacists, and all interested in the industries London: C. Griffin, 1910-1911. url p. 59.
- Text-book of bacteriology, by Carl Fraenkel. New York, William Wood and company, 1891. url p. 537.
- The structure and functions of bacteria / by Alfred Fischer. Translated into English by A. Coppen Jones. Oxford: Clarendon Press, 1900. url p. 186, p. 192.