Typically found in water with a depth of 0 to -2,048 meters (0 to -6,719 feet).
Biome: Marine .
Members of the genus Onychoprion
ZipcodeZoo has pages for 0 species and subspecies in this genus:
- Search for Pictures: images.google.com
- Search for Scholarly Articles: Google Scholar
- Search using Scientific Name and Vernacular Names: All the Web | AltaVista Canada | AltaVista | Excite | Google | HotBot | Lycos
- Search using Specialized Databases: GenBank | Medline | Scirus | CISTI/CAL | Agricola Periodicals | Agricola Books
- Global Biodiversity Information Facility. Accessed March 18, 2008. http://www.gbif.org Mediated distribution data from 2 providers.
- Peterson, Alan P. Zoological Nomenclature Resource. Accessed June 19, 2009.
Accessed through GBIF Data Portal March 18, 2008:
- Avian Knowledge Network: eBird
- Borror Laboratory of Bioacoustics
- GBIF-Sweden: Birds (GBIF-SE:Artdatabanken)
- Biodiversity Heritage Library NamebankID: 6075875
- Global Biodiversity Information Facility Taxonkey: 2480765
- Zipcode Zoo Species Identifier: 3759868