Click on the language to view common names.
Common Names in Arabic:
Common Names in Azerbaijani:
Common Names in Bulgarian:
Common Names in Chinese:
Common Names in Czech:
Common Names in Dutch:
Common Names in English:
Pork Tapeworm, Pig Tapeworm
Common Names in Esperanto:
Common Names in Estonian:
Common Names in German:
Common Names in Indonesian:
Cacing pita babi
Common Names in Korean:
Common Names in Lithuanian:
Common Names in Polish:
Common Names in Portuguese:
Common Names in Russian:
Common Names in Serbian:
Common Names in Slovak:
Common Names in Swedish:
Common Names in Telugu:
Common Names in Vietnamese:
Sán dải lợn
- Chatton, 1925
- C. Linnaeus, 1758
- (Hatschek, 1888) Cavalier-Smith, 1983
- Grobben, 1908
- T. Cavalier-Smith, 1998
- Gegenbaur, 1859
- (Ehlers, 1985) Cavalier-Smith, 1998
- (Bychowsky, 1937) Cavalier-Smith, 1998
- Moniez, 1895, nom. nov.
- Cestodes, Tapeworms
- Order: Cyclophyllidea () - van Beneden, in Braun, 1900
- Subclass: Eucestoda ()
- Class: Cestoidea () - Moniez, 1895, nom. nov. - Cestodes, Tapeworms
- Infraphylum: Cercomeromorpha () - (Bychowsky, 1937) Cavalier-Smith, 1998
- Subphylum: Neodermata () - (Ehlers, 1985) Cavalier-Smith, 1998
- Phylum: Platyhelminthes () - Gegenbaur, 1859 - Flatworms
- Infrakingdom: Platyzoa () - T. Cavalier-Smith, 1998
- Branch: Protostomia () - Grobben, 1908
- Subkingdom: Bilateria () - (Hatschek, 1888) Cavalier-Smith, 1983
- Kingdom: Animalia () - C. Linnaeus, 1758 - Animals
Members of the genus Taenia
ZipcodeZoo has pages for 3 species and subspecies in this genus:
- Search for Pictures: images.google.com
- Search for Scholarly Articles: Google Scholar
- Search using Scientific Name and Vernacular Names: All the Web | AltaVista Canada | AltaVista | Excite | Google | HotBot | Lycos
- Search using Specialized Databases: GenBank | Medline | Scirus | CISTI/CAL | Agricola Periodicals | Agricola Books
- A civic biology, presented in problems, by George William Hunter. New York, American Book Company[c1914] url p. 431.
- A civic biology: presented in problems / by George William Hunter. New York: American Book Company, c1914. url p. 431, p. 431.
- A guide to the shell and starfish galleries (Mollusca, Polyzoa, Brachiopoda, Tunicata, Echinoderma, and worms), Department of zoology, British museum (Natural history). London, Printed by order of the Trustees [by W. Clowes and sons, limited]1908. url p. 120.
- A manual of homoeopathic veterinary practice; New York, Boericke & Tafel, 1873. url p. 321.
- A manual of zoology / by T. Jeffrey Parker. New York: Macmillan, 1900. url p. 139, p. 141, p. xix.
- A manual of zoology, London, Macmillan & Co., Ltd., 1900. url , , , , , .
- A manual of zoology, New York, H. Holt and Company, 1902. url .
- A practical text-book of infection, immunity, and specific therapy, with special reference to immunologic technic; with an introduction by Allen J. Smith. ill. by Erwin F. Faber. Philadelphia, Saunders, 1917. url p. 525.
- A student's text-book of zoology / by Adam Sedgwick. London: S. Sonnenschein and co.; 1898-1909. url p. 243, p. 244, p. 245, p. 250, p. 252, p. 260.
- A student's text-book of zoology, by Adam Sedgwick. London, S. Sonnenschein and Co.;1898-1909. url p. 243, p. 250, p. 252.
- A synoptic text-book of zoölogy, for colleges and schools / by Arthur Wisswald Weysse. New York: Macmillan, 1904, c1903. url p. 115.
- A text book of veterinary pathology for students and practitioners, Chicago, A. Eger, 1916. url .
- A text-book of agricultural zoology, Edinburgh and London, W. Blackwood and Sons, 1899. url , .
- A text-book of human physiology including histology and microscopical anatomy, with special reference to the requirements of practical medicine, by Dr. L. Landois... Tr. from the 6th German ed. With additions by William Stirling... Philadelphia, P. Blakiston, son & co., 1889. url p. 30, p. 895, p. 896.
- A text-book of human physiology, including histology and microscopical anatomy; with special reference to the requirements of practical medicine; translated from the sixth German edition, with additions by William Stirling. London, Griffin, 1888. url p. 843, p. 844, p.
- A text-book of practical medicine, with particular reference to physiology and pathological anatomy, tr. by G.H. Humphreys and C.E. Hackley. New York, Appleton, 1884. url p. 622.
- A text-book of the principles and practice of veterinary medicine, Philadelphia and New York, Lea & Febiger, 1920. url .
- A text-book of zoology / London: Macmillan, 1897. url p. 232, p. 233, p. 234, p. 236, p. 237, p. 265.
- A text-book of zoology / by T. Jeffery Parker and William A. Haswell. London: Macmillan1910 url p. 246, p. 247, p. 248, p. 250, p. 820, p. xxiii.
- A text-book of zoology, London, Macmillan and Co., Limited, 1910. url , , , .
- A text-book of zoology, by Jefferey Parker. .. and William A. Haswell. .. London, Macmillian and co., limited.1910. url p. 246, p. 247, p. 248.
- A text-book of zoology, by T. Jeffery Parker. .. and William A. Haswell. .. With illustrations. London, Macmillan and co., limited;1897. url p. 232, p. 233, p. 236.
- A text-book of zoology, by the late T. Jeffery Parker. .. and William A. Haswell. .. London, Macmillian and co., limited, 1921. url p. 242, p. 244, p. 245, p. 247, p. 281.
- A treatise on human physiology: designed for the use of students and practitioners of medicine / by John C. Dalton Philadelphia: H.C. Lea, 1875 url p. xxi.
- A treatise on verminous diseases: preceded by the natural history of intestinal worms, and their origin in the human body / Translated from the Italian, with notes, by. .. J. Bartoli. .. and Calvet, nephew. .. Paris, 1804. Translated from the French, with additions, by John G. Coffin, M. D. 1816. Boston, Cummings and Hilliard; [etc., etc.]1817. url p. 31, p. 78.
- A treatise on zoology / edited by E. Ray Lankester. London: A. & C. Black, 1900-1909. url p. 129, p. 130, p. 95, p. 97.
- A treatise on zoology London, A. and C. Black, 1900-1909 url p. 108, p. 129, p. 130, p. 95, p. 97.
- A treatise on zoology. London, Adam and Charles Black, 1900-1909 url p. 108, p. 129, p. 130, p. 143, p. 144, p. 95, p. 97.
- Agricultural bacteriology, by Joseph E. Greaves. .. illustrated with 48 engravings. PhiladelphiaLea & Febiger, 1922. url p. 406, p. 406.
- An elementary text-book of biology, comprising vegetable and animal morphology and physiology / by J.R. Ainsworth Davis. London: Charles Griffin, 1893. url p. 45.
- An illustrated dictionary of medicine, biology and allied sciences. .. by George M. Gould. 5th ed., with additions and corrections. PhiladelphiaP. Blakiston's Son1907 url p. 1017, p. 1159, p. 998.
- An introduction to nematology, [by] B. G. Chitwood & M. B. Chitwood. Baltimore, Md., Monumental printing co., c1937- url p. 332.
- An introduction to zoology, with directions for practical work (invertebrates) London, Macmillan, 1913. url , , p. 456, p. 96.
- An investigation of the potential for the use of organic fertilizer on small, mixed farms in Costa Rica / by Marilyn E. Swisher. 1982. url .
- Anatomischer Anzeiger. Jena: G. Fischer, 1886- url p. 415, p. 495.
- Anatomy of the invertebrata / by C. Th. v. Siebold. Boston: Gould and Lincoln, 1854. url p. 112, p. 112, p. 116, p. 116, p. 123, p. 123.
- Anatomy of the invertebrata, by C. Th. v. Siebold, translated from the German with additions and notes by Waldo I. Burnett, M. D. Boston, J. Campbell, 1874. url p. 112, p. 116, p. 123.
- Anatomy of the invertebrata. Boston, J. Campbell, 1874. url .
- Animal biography, or, Authentic anecdotes of the lives, manners, and economy, of the animal creation: arranged according to the system of Linnaeus / by the Rev. W. Bingley; in three volumes. London: Printed for Richard Phillips and sold by all booksellers, 1804. url p. 523, p. 580.
- Animal biology / by Robert H. Wolcott. New York; McGraw-Hill Book Company, Inc., 1940. url p. 171, p. 646.
- Animal biology, by Lorande Loss Woodruff... New YorkThe Macmillan company[c1938] url p. 396, p. 398, p. 399.
- Animal life and human progress, London, Constable and Company Ltd., 1919. url , .
- Animal life and human progress. London, Constable, 1919. url p. 141, p. 226.
- Animal parasites and human disease, by Asa C. Chandler. .. New York, Wiley & Sons, 1922. url p. 251.
- Animal parasites and human disease. New YorkJ. Wiley [etc.]1918 url p. 240, p. 251, p. 549.
- Animal parasites and messmates. By P. J. van Benden. .. With eighty-three illustrations. New York, D. Appleton and Company, 1876. url , , p. 105, p. 97.
- Animal parasites and messmates. New York, D. Appleton and Co., 1876. url , , , , , .
- Annual report / New York State Museum. Albany, N.Y.: University of the State of New York, c1904-1920. url p. 33, p. 38.
- Annual report of the Board of Regents of the Smithsonian Institution. Washington: Smithsonian Institution, -1965. url , p. 226.
- Annual report of the Indiana State Board of Agriculture. Indianapolis: The Board, 1852-1910. url p. 810.
- Annual report of the New York Zoological Society. New York: The Society, 1897- url p. 142, p. 142.
- Annual report of the Quebec Society for the Protection of Plants from Insects and Fungous Diseases. Quebec: The Society, 1909-1920. url .
- Biology, by Gary N. Calkins. .. New York, H. Holt and company[c1917] url p. 164, p. 191, p. 192, p. 192, p. 192, p. 254, p. 254.
- Biology, by Gary N. Calkins. New York, H. Holt and company[c1914] url p. 160, p. 187, p. 188, p. 248.
- Biology, general and medical, London, W. b. Saunders company, 1916 url p. 325.
- Biology, general and medical, by Joseph McFarland. .. with 160 illustrations. London, W. B. Saunders company, 1913. url p. 342.
- Biology, general and medical. Philadelphia, W. B. Saunders, 1910. url p. 309, p. 309.
- Biology. New York, Holt url p. 160, p. 187, p. 188, p. 248.
- Biology: general and medical. Philadelphia: W. B. Saunders, c1920, t.p. 1921. url p. 339.
- Biology; the story of living things [by] George William Hunter...Herbert Eugene Walter...[and] George William Hunter, III... New York, American book company[c1937] url p. 226, p. 667.
- Botanic drugs, their materia medica, pharmacology, and therapeutics, by Thomas S. Blair. Cincinnati, O.: The Therapeutic digest publishing co., 1917. url p. 208, p. 391.
- Bulletin - United States National Museum. Washington: Smithsonian Institution Press, [etc.];1877-1971. url p. 100.
- Bulletin / Smithsonian Institution, Bureau of American Ethnology. Washington: G.P.O., 1901-1971. url p. 142, p. 251.
- Bulletin of the United States Fish Commission. Washington, The Commission, Govt. Print. Off. url p. 397.
- Catalogue of scientific papers (1800-1900) Comp. by the Royal society of London. Cambridge, C. J. Clay and sons, 1867-1902; url p. 142, p. 17, p. 450, p. 556, p. 563, p. 566, p. 609, p. 938.
- Catalogue of scientific papers, 1800-1900. Compiled by the Royal Society of London. London, C.J. Clay and Sons, 1867-1902 [etc.] Cambridge, Cambridge University Press, 1914-25. url p. 237, p. 450, p. 938.
- Catalogue of the species of Entozoa, or intestinal worms, contained in the collection of the British Museum [by William Baird] LondonPrinted by order of the Trustees1853 url p. 119, p. 70.
- College zoology [by] Robert W. Hegner [and] Karl A. Stiles. New York, Macmillan url p. 141, p. 147.
- Comparative anatomy and physiology / by F. Jeffrey Bell. Philadelphia: Lea Brothers, 1885. url p. 287, p. 545.
- Descriptions of new species of fungi / Buffalo, N.Y.: Buffalo Society of Natural Sciences, 1873 url p. 52.
- Diagnosis of protozoa and worms parasitic in man / by Robert W. Hegner and William W. Cort Baltimore, Md.: Williams & Wilkins, 1921 url p. 44, p. 48, p. 56, p. 59, p. 60.
- Diseases of cattle, sheep, goats and swine, New York, W. R. Jenkins, 1905. url , p. 73, p. 76.
- Diseases of poultry part 1 / by Leonard Pearson. Enemies of poultry: part 2 / by B.H. Warren. Harrisburg, Pa.: C.M. Busch, state printer, 1897. url .
- Diseases of swine, with particluar reference to hog-cholera, by Charles F. Lynch, with a chapter on castration and spaying by George R. White. Philadelphia and London, W. B. Saunders, 1914. url p. 675, p. 676.
- Diseases of the dog and their treatment / by Dr. Georg Müller and Alexander Glass. Chicago, Ill.: Alexander Eger, c1911. url p. 355.
- Dragon flies vs. mosquitoes. Can the mosquito pest be mitigated? Studies in the life history of irritating insects, their natural enemies, and artificial checks, by working etomologists. With an introduction by Robert H. Lamborn, PH. D. New York, D. Appleton and company, 1890. url .
- Elementary text-book of zoology / Tr. and ed. by Adam Sedgwick, with the assistance of F.G. Heathcote. New York: Macmillan, 1884. url p. 326.
- Elementary text-book of zoology, Edinburgh, E. & S. Livingstone url .
- Elementary text-book of zoology, by Arthur T. Masterman, M.A., . ... Edinburgh, E. & S. Livingstone url p. 144.
- Elementary text-book of zoology, general part and special part: protozoa to insecta. Translated and edited by Adam Sedgwick, with the assistance of F.G. Heathcote. London, Swan Sonnenschein, 1892. url p. 326.
- Elementary text-book of zoology. By Dr. C. Claus, tr. and ed. by Adam Sedgwick with the assistance of F. G. Heathcote. London, W. S. Sonnenschein, 1884-85. url p. 326, p. 331.
- Elements of pathological anatomy. Boston, James Dow, 1843. url p. 509.
- English cyclopaedia, a new dictionary of universal knowledge, conducted by Charles Knight. London, Bradbury, 1854-61. url .
- Entozoa, an introduction to the study of helminthology, with reference more particularly to the internal parasites of man. London, Groombridge, 1864. url p. 217, p. 231, p. 235, p. 452.
- Entozoa: an introduction to the study of helminthology, with reference more particularly to the internal parasites of man. London, Groombridge, 1864. url , .
- Essentials of tropical medicine, by Walter E. Master. .. London, J. Bale, sons & Danielsson, ltd.1920. url p. 229, p. 267.
- Essentials of zoology for students of medicine and first year students of science, by Alexander Meek. .. With 145 illustrations. London, Longmans, Green and co., 1922. url p. 51.
- Essentials of zoology, emphasizing principles of animal biology. St. Louis, Mosby, 1948. url p. 437, p. 454, p. 455.
- Experiment station record. Washington: G.P.O., 1889-1946. url p. 378.
- Farmer's cyclopedia of live stock / by Earley Vernon Wilcox, Ph.D., and Clarence Beaman Smith. New York: Orange Judd company, 1912. url p. 134, p. 271.
- Farmer's cyclopedia: a compilation of such bulletins and reports as are indispensable to the practical farmer. Garden City, N. Y.: Doubleday, Page, 1914. url p. 533, p. 534, p. 535.
- Fauna hawaiiensis; Cambridge, Eng., The University press, 1913. url p. 434.
- Fauna hawaiiensis; being the land-fauna of the Hawaiian islands. by various authors, 1899-1913. Cambridge [Eng.]: The University press, 1913. url p. 434, p. 434.
- Forms of animal life: a manual of comparative anatomy: with descriptions of selected types / by George Rolleston. Oxford, Eng.: Clarendon Press, 1888. url p. 233, p. 233, p. 324, p. 324, p. 325, p. 325.
- Forms of animal life; a manual of comparative anatomy, with descriptions of selected types; revised and enlarged by W. Hatchett Jackson. Oxford, Clarendon Press, 1888. url p. 233, p. 324, p. 325.
- Forms of animal life; being outlines of zoological classification based upon anatomical investigation and illustrated by descriptions of specimens and of figures, by George Rolleston. .. Oxford, Clarendon press, 1870. url p. 248, p. 249, p. 251.
- Fourteen weeks in zoology / by J. Dorman Steele. New York: A.S. Barnes & Company, c1876. url p. 307.
- Fourteen weeks in zoology. Chicago [etc.]A. S. Barnes & Company, [c1872] url .
- General and professional biology: with special reference to man / by Edward J. Menge. Milwaukee, Wis: Bruce, 1922. url p. 293, p. 295, p. 296, p. 297, p. 301.
- General outline of the organization of the animal kingdom: and manual of comparative anatomy / by Thomas Rymer Jones. London: J. Van Voorst, 1861. url p. 131.
- General systematic bacteriology; history, nomenclature, groups of bacteria, by R. E. Buchanan. .. Baltimore, Williams & Wilkins Company, 1925. url p. 124, p. 142.
- General zoology / by H. L. Wieman. New York; McGraw-Hill book company, inc., 1938. url p. 348, p. 403, p. 404.
- General zoology [by] Claude A. Villee, Warren F. Walker, Jr. [and] Frederick E. Smith. Philadelphia, Saunders, 1958. url p. 217.
- General zoology [by] Mary J. Guthrie [and] John M. Anderson. New York, Wiley url p. 334, p. 336, p. 337.
- Guide to the invertebrates of the synoptic collection in the Museum of the Boston society of natural history. By J. M. Arms Sheldon. Boston, The Society, 1905. url p. 323, p. 323.
- Guide to the shell and starfish galleries (Mollusca, Echinodermata, Vermes) in the Department of Zoology of the British Museum (Natural History). .. [London]Printed by order of the Trustees [by Taylor and Francis]1888. url p. 63, p. 64.
- Guide to the study of animal parasites, by William A. Riley and Reed O. Christenson. New York, McGraw-Hill, 1930. url p. 26, p. 27, p. 52.
- Hardwicke's science-gossip: an illustrated medium of interchange and gossip for students and lovers of nature. London: Robert Hardwicke, 1866- url p. 139.
- Human cestoids: an essay to which was awarded the second prize of the Boylston medical society for 1867 / by F. R. Sturgis. Cambridge: Press of John Wilson & son, 1867. url p. 36, p. 37, p. 38, p. 39, p. 41, p. 79.
- Humboldt; Monatsschrift für die gesamten Naturwissenschaften. Stuttgart, F. Enke, 1882-90. url p. 392, p. 393, p. 72.
- Iconographic encyclopaedia of science, literature, and art. systematically arranged by J.G. Heck. Translated from the German, with additions, and edited by Spencer F. Baird. .. illustrated by five hundred steel plates, containing upwards to twelve thousand en New York, R. Garrigue, 1851. url p. 45.
- International catalogue of scientific literature. LondonPublished for the International Council by the Royal Society of London1901-1920 url p. 150, p. 159, p. 165, p. 4, p. 4.
- International code of zoological nomenclature / Code international de nomenclature zoologique Berkeley, Calif., USA: [distributed by the] University of California Press, 1985. url p. 232, p. 233.
- Jenaische Zeitschrift für Naturwissenschaft. Jena, Gustav Fischer [etc.]. url p. 122, p. 156, p. 176, p. 225, p. 481, p. 598.
- Journal of agricultural research. Washington, U.S. Govt. Printing Office, 1913-1949.. url p. 380, p. 382.
- Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association. Chicago [etc.] url p. 261, p. 48, p. 539, p. 712.
- Journal of the Royal Microscopical Society. Oxford [etc.]Royal Microscopical Society. url p. 284, p. 427, p. 526, p. 626, p. 93.
- Journal of the Washington Academy of Sciences. Washington [etc., Washington Academy of Sciences] url p. 123, p. 414.
- Kinships of animals and man; a textbook of animal biology. New York, McGraw-Hill, 1955. url p. 514, p. 515.
- Laboratory apparatus and reagents. Philadelphia, A.H. Thomas Co. url p. 134, p. 136.
- Laboratory guide in zoology, Cambridge university. Cambridge, Eng.?19-? url .
- Lectures on the comparative anatomy and physiology of the invertebrate animals: delivered at the Royal College of Surgeons / By Richard Owen. London: Longman, Brown, Green & Longmans, 1855. url p. 67.
- Live stock: a complete compendium for the American farmer and stock owner, including horses, cattle, swine, sheep and poultry: being also a complete stock doctor embracing the effective methods of object teachin by Jonathan Periam and A.H. Baker. St. Louis: Thompson Pub. Co., 1907. url .
- Magazine of natural history and journal of zoology, botany, mineralogy, geology and meteorology. London: printed for Longman, Rees, Orme, Brown, and Green, 1829-1837. url p. 239.
- Mammals of the Soviet Union / V.G. Heptner, A.A. Nasimovich, and A.G. Bannikov; scientific editor, Robert S. Hoffmann. Washington, D.C.: Smithsonian Institution Libraries and National Science Foundation, 1988- url p. 74.
- Manual of bacteriology and pathology for nurses, by Jay G. Roberts. London, W. B. Saunders company, 1912. url p. 194.
- Materials for the study of variation: treated with especial regard to discontinuity in the origin of species / by William Bateson. London: Macmillan, 1894. url p. 170.
- Memo?rias do Instituto Oswaldo Cruz. Rio de Janeiro. url p. 159, p. 321, p. 323, p. 326, p. 333.
- Midland naturalist. London: Hardwicke and Bogue, 1878- url p. 98.
- Modern practical farriery: a complete system of the veterinary art as at present practised at the Royal Veterinary College, London / by W.J. Miles. Including practical treatises on Cattle, their management in dairy field, and stall, by John Walker; Pasture grasses and forage plants, by Samuel P. Preston; The practice of sheep farmi London: Gresham Pub. Co., [1875?] url p. 90, p. 91.
- Monitore zoologico italiano. [Siena]: Instituto anatomico della R. Università di Siena, [1890-1988] url p. 129, p. 256, p. 318, p. 78, p. 86.
- Monthly microscopical journal: transactions of the Royal Microscopical Society, and record of histological research at home and abroad. London, R. Hardwicke, 1869-1877. url , p. 249.
- Museum bulletin / Albany, N.Y.: University of the State of New York, 1908-1916. url p. 33, p. 38.
- My garden, its plan and culture together with a general description of its geology, botany, and natural history, London, Bell and Daldy, 1872. url .
- Natural history, New York, D. Appleton and company, 1897. url .
- Natural history, by R. Lydekker [and others] London, Hutchinson, 1897. url p. 686.
- Natural history. New York, Reinhold Pub. Corp. url p. 207.
- Nature. London, Macmillan. url p. 255.
- Notes on animal parasites and parasitism. Lecture outlines of a course in parasitology with special reference to forms of economic importance. [n.p.]1912. url .
- Official lists and indexes of names and works in zoology / edited by R.V. Melville and J.D.D. Smith. London: ICZN, 1987. url p. 174.
- On animal and vegetable parasites of the human body, a manual of their natural history, diagnosis, and treatment. LondonPrinted for the Sydenham society1857 url , p. 108, p. 111, p. 113, p. 117, p. 120, p. 121, p. 123, p. 124, p. 128, p. 134, p. 135, p. 137, p. 146, p. 177, p. 180, p. 234, p. 316, p. 34, p. 44, p. 46.
- On human entozoa: comprising the description of the different species of worms found in the intestines and other parts of the human body, and the pathology and treatment of the various affections produced by their presence. London, H. K. Lewis, 1863. url p. 28.
- Opinions and declarations rendered by the International Commission on Zoological Nomenclature. London, Printed by order of the International Trust for Zoological Nomenclature. url , p. 261, p. 275, p. 285, p. 298, p. 299, p. 300, p. 301, p. 302, p. 358, p. 378, p. 415, p. 429, p. 53, p. 55, p. 56, p. 57, p. 58, p. 59, p. 60, p. 61.
- Outlines of comparative anatomy and medical zoology / by Harrison Allen Philadelphia: Lippincott, 1874 url p. 169.
- Outlines of economic zoölogy, by Albert M. Reese. .. with 194 illustrations. Philadelphia, P. Blakiston's Son & Co.[c1919] url .
- Outlines of general zoology. New York [N.Y.]: Rudolph Garrigue, 1851. url .
- Outlines of zoology / by J. Arthur Thomson. London; Humphrey Milford, Oxford University Press, 1944. url p. 224.
- Outlines of zoology, Edinburgh, H. Frowde and Hodder & Stoughton, 1899. url .
- Outlines of zoology, New York, Appleton, 1916. url .
- Outlines of zoology, New York, D. Appleton & Co., 1895. url .
- Parasites and parasitosis of the domestic animals: the zoo?logy and control of the animal parasites and the pathogenesis and treatment of parasitic diseases / New York: Macmillan, 1920. url , , , , , , .
- Parasitic diseases of poultry. London, Gurney, 1896. url , p. 66.
- Popular science monthly. New York: D. Appleton, 1872-1950. url p. 50, p. 676, p. 684.
- Practical bacteriology, blood work and animal parasitology, including bacteriological keys, zoological tables and explanatory clinical notes, by E. R. Stitt. .. with 4 plates and 115 other illustrations containing 505 figures Philadelphia, P. Blakiston's son and co.[c1916] url p. 304, p. 306, p. 307.
- Practical zoology for medical & junior students, New York, W. Wood, 1922. url , , .
- Principles of economic zoo?logy, London, W.B. Saunders, 1915. url .
- Principles of economic zoölogy, London, W. B. Saunders Company, 1917. url p. 37.
- Principles of economic zoölogy, by L. S. Daugherty and M. C. Daugherty. Philadelphia, W. B. Saunders, 1917. url p. 37.
- Principles of general and comparative physiology: intended as an introduction to the study of human physiology: and as a guide to the philosophical pursuit of natural history / London: John Churchill, 1839. url p. 109.
- Principles of modern biology. New York, Holt, Rinehart and Winston url , .
- Proceedings of the Academy of Natural Sciences of Philadelphia. Philadelphia, Academy of Natural Sciences of Philadelphia url p. 405, p. 405, p. 443.
- Proceedings of the Biological Society of Washington. Washington, Biological Society of Washington url p. 81.
- Proceedings of the Boston Society of Natural History. Boston [etc.]Boston Society of Natural History. url p. 307.
- Proceedings of the California Academy of Sciences. San Francisco, The Academy. url p. 92.
- Proceedings of the Linnean Society of New South Wales. Sydney, Linnean Society of New South Wales. url p. 144, p. 155.
- Proceedings of the Oklahoma Academy of Science. [Weatherford, etc.]Oklahoma Academy of Science. url p. 38.
- Proceedings of the Rochester Academy of Science. Rochester, N.Y.: The Academy.1889- url p. 216, p. 53.
- Proceedings of the South London Entomological & Natural History Society. London [Eng]: South London Entomological and Natural history Society, [1897-1933] url p. 17, p. 19.
- Proceedings of the United States National Museum. Washington: Smithsonian Institution Press, [etc.] url p. 6, p. 94.
- Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London. London: Academic Press, [etc.], 1833-1965. url p. 289, p. 304, p. 306.
- Quarterly journal of microscopical science. Oxford, [etc.]Clarendon Press [etc.] url p. 271.
- Readings in biological science. New York, Appleton-Century-Crofts url p. 317.
- Records of the Australian Museum. Sydney: Printed by order of the Trustees, 1890- url p. 330.
- Records of the Indian Museum. Calcutta: Pub. by order of the trustees of the Indian Museum, . 1907-1962. url p. 16, p. 290, p. 292, p. 81.
- Report of the State Entomologist on injurious and other insects of the state of New York. Albany: Weed, Parsons and Co.; University of the State of New York, 1882- url p. 33, p. 38.
- Report of the Wellcome tropical research laboratories at the Gordon memorial college, Khartoum. Khartoum, Pub. for Department of education, Sudan government, by Baillière, Tindall & Cox, London, 1904-11. url p. 147.
- Report on the progress and condition of the U.S. National Museum for the year ending June 30. .. / Smithsonian Institution, United States National Museum. Washington: G.P.O., 1907-1951. url p. 133.
- Science-gossip. Berlin: R. Friedländer & Sohn, -1902. url p. 279.
- Science. New York, N.Y.: [s.n.]1880- url p. 156, p. 156, p. 426.
- Scientific papers and addresses / arr. and edited by William Turner, with a biographical sketch by Edward B. Tylor. Oxford: Clarendon Press1884 url p. 543.
- Some account of Jura red deer. Derby, Printed by F. Carter, Iron gate works [priv. print., 1890?] url p. 2.
- South African journal of science. [Marshalltown, Transvaal: South African Association for the Advancement of Science, url p. 66.
- Special pathology and therapeutics of the diseases of domestic animals, by Dr. Franz Hutyra and Dr. Josef Marek. Chicago, A. Eger[c1912-1913] url p. 1017, p. 823, p. 826.
- Spolia zeylanica. S.l.: s.n. url p. 125.
- Studies on the avian species of the cestode family Hymenolepididae, Urbana, Ill., c1925 url p. 12, p. 14.
- Swine diseases / by A.T. Kinsley. Chicago: American Journal of Veterinary Medicine, 1914. url p. 110, p. 12, p. 144, p. 145, p. 236, p. 237.
- Swine diseases, by A. T. Kinsley. .. Chicago, American journal of veterinary medicine, 1914. url p. 236, p. 237.
- Swine diseases, by A.T. Kinsley. .. Chicago, American journal of veterinary medicine, 1914. url p. 110, p. 12, p. 144, p. 145, p. 236, p. 237.
- Swine in America; a text book for the breeder, feeder & student, by F. D. Coburn. London, K. Paul, Trench, Trübner, 1912. url p. 564, p. 564, p. 568, p. 568.
- Swine practice / Chicago: American Veterinary Pub. Co., 1921. url , , .
- Swine practice, by A.T. Kinsley. .. Chicago, American veterinary publishing company, 1921. url p. 190, p. 373, p. 79.
- Synopsis of animal parasitology. [Toronto]University Press[n.d.] url p. 8, p. 9.
- System of ophthalmology. St. Louis, Mosby, 1958- url p. 187.
- Text book of zoology London, Sampson Low, Marston, 1896. url , .
- Text-book of comparative anatomy, London, Macmillan, 1891-96. url .
- Text-book of comparative anatomy, by Arnold Lang with preface to the English translation by Ernst Haeckel, tr. into English by Henry M. Bernard and Matilda Bernard New York, Macmillan, 1891-96 url p. 159, p. 164.
- Text-book of human physiology, including histology and microscopical anatomy, with especial reference to the practice of medicine, Philadelphia, P. Blakiston's son & co., 1904 url , , p. 938, p. 941.
- Text-book of human physiology: including histology and microscopical anatomy with especial reference to the practice of medicine / by L. Landois. Philadelphia: P. Blakiston's, c1904. url p. 27, p. 938, p. 941.
- Text-book of the embryology of invertebrates, by Dr. E. Korschelt...[and] Dr. K. Heider...Tr. from the German... London: S. Sonneschein and co., ltd.;1895-1900. url p. 480.
- Text-book of zoology; London, A. and C. Black, 1901. url .
- Textbook of zoology / by George Edwin Potter. St. Louis: Mosby, 1947. url p. 745, p. 763.
- Textbook of zoology; revised by J.T. Cunningham. London, Clive, 1916. url p. 366, p. 369, p. 370, p. 371, p. 374, p. 439.
- The American journal of science. 39 1840 New Haven, Kline Geology Laboratory, Yale University. url p. 280.
- The American monthly microscopical journal. New York: Romyn Hitchcock, 1880-1902. url p. 264, p. 264, p. 306, p. 306.
- The Annals and magazine of natural history; zoology, botany, and geology being a continuation of the Annals combined with Loudon and Charlesworth's Magazine of Natural History. London, Taylor and Francis, Ltd. url , p. 428, p. 428, p. 493.
- The Biological bulletin. Woods Hole, Mass.: Marine Biological Laboratory, url p. 70.
- The Bulletin of zoological nomenclature. London, International Trust for Zoological Nomenclature. url p. 120, p. 163, p. 17, p. 48, p. 511, p. 562, p. 584, p. 585, p. 586, p. 755, p. 87.
- The Cambridge natural history / edited by Sir S.F. Harmer and Sir A.E. Shipley. London: Macmillan, 1922-27 url p. 557, p. 74, p. 79, p. 89.
- The Canadian journal of industry, science and art. Toronto: Canadian Institute, 1856-1867. url p. 20, p. 22, p. 38.
- The Edinburgh new philosophical journal. Edinburgh: A. and C. Black [etc.] url p. 347.
- The Entomological magazine. London: Frederick Westley and A.H. Davis, 1833-1838 url p. 399.
- The Invertebrata; a manual for the use of students, by L. A. Borradaile and F. A. Potts. With chapters by L. E. S. Eastham and J. T. Saunders. New York, Macmillan, 1935. url p. 226, p. 227.
- The Journal of the Bombay Natural History Society. Bombay: The Society, url .
- The Journal of the Linnean Society of London. London: Academic Press [etc.], 1865-1968. url p. 177, p. 454, p. 82.
- The Journal of the Quekett Microscopical Club. [London: Quekett Microscopical Club, 1868]-1966. url p. 42.
- The Microscope. Ann Arbor: [s.n., 1881-1897] url p. 376, p. 377.
- The Philippine journal of science. Manila: Bureau of Science url p. 471, p. 508, p. 565, p. 567, p. 649.
- The Popular educator: a complete encyclopaedia of elementary, advanced and technical education. London, Cassell url p. 241.
- The Popular science monthly. New York, Popular Science Pub. Co., etc. url p. 288, p. 604, p. 684.
- The agricultural pests of India, and of eastern and southern Asia, vegetable and animal, injurious to man and his products. By Surgeon General Edward Green Balfour. .. London, B. Quaritch, 1887. url p. 109.
- The animal kingdom, arranged after its organization, forming a natural history of animals, and an introduction to comparative anatomy. By the late Baron Georges Cuvier. .. Tr. and adapted to the present state of science. The Mammelia birds, and reptiles, by Edward Blyth. The fishes and Radiala by Robert Mudie. The molluscous animals London, W. S. Orr and co., 1854. url p. 648.
- The animal kingdom: arranged after its organization, forming a natural history of animals, and an introduction to comparative anatomy / by the late Baron Georges Cuvier; translated and adapted to the present state of science; the Mammalia, birds, and reptiles, by Edward Blyth; the fishes and Radiata, by Robert Mudie; the molluscou London: Wm. S. Orr and Co., Amen Corner, Paternoster Row, 1849 url p. 648.
- The animal parasites of man / H. B. Fantham, J. W. W. Stephens, F. V. Theobald New York: W. Wood, 1920 url p. 331, p. 336, p. 662, p. 669, p. 790, p. 797.
- The animal parasites of man; a handbook for students and medical men. By Dr. Max Braun. New York, Wood, 1908. url p. 241.
- The clinical pathology of the blood of domesticated animals, New YorkThe Macmillan Company1917 url p. 156, p. 156, p. 159, p. 159.
- The cyclopaedia of anatomy and physiology. London, Sherwood, 1836-1847. url p. 1008.
- The diseases and disorders of the ox, with an account of the diseases of the sheep, with additions on human and comparative pathology, by Dr. Albert Gresswell. London, Allen, 1894. url p. 753.
- The doctrine of descent and Darwinism, by Oscar Schmidt. .. With twenty-six woodcuts. London, H.S. King & Co., 1875. url p. 333.
- The doctrine of descent and darwinism. New York, D. Appleton, 1880. url p. 333.
- The dog in health and disease; comprising the various modes of breaking and using him for hunting, coursing, shooting, etc., and including the points or characteristics of all dogs, which are entirely rewritten, London, Longmans, Green, and Co., 1887. url , .
- The dogs of Great Britain, America, and other countries. Their breeding, training, and management in health and disease, comprising all the essential parts of the two standard works on the dog, by Stonehenge [pseud.] Together with chapters by American writers. With over one hundred illustrations. New York, Orange Judd company, 1879. url p. 353.
- The evolution theory, London, E. Arnold, 1904. url .
- The external and internal parasites of man and domestic animals. Hartford, Conn., Case, Lockwood & Brainard, printers url .
- The farmer's veterinary adviser, Ithaca [N.Y.]The author, 1876. url p. 423.
- The farmer's veterinary adviser, a guide to the prevention and treatment of disease in domestic animals, Ithaca [N.Y.]The author, 1887. url p. 517.
- The farmer's veterinary adviser. .. London, Myers, 1909. url p. 420, p. 56.
- The farmer's veterinary adviser: a guide to the prevention and treatment of disease in domestic animals / Ithaca: The Author, 1885, c1876. url .
- The gid parasite and allied species of the cestode genus Multiceps. .. By Maurice C. Hall. .. Washington, Govt. print. off., 1910. url p. 52, p. 53.
- The house-fly, Musca domestica Linn.: its structure, habits, development, relation to disease and control / by C. Gordon Hewitt. Cambridge: University Press, 1914. url p. 309, p. 310, p. 316.
- The human species, considered from the standpoints of comparative anatomy, physiology, pathology and bacteriology. London, Longmans, 1909. url , p. 402.
- The influence of man on animal life in Scotland; study in faunal evolution, by James Ritchie. .. Cambridge: University press, 1920. url p. 422.
- The internal parasites of our domesticated animals: a manual of the Entozoa of the ox, sheep, dog, horse, pig, and cat / by T. Spencer Cobbold. London: The Field office, 1873. url p. 119.
- The living world: containing descriptions of the several races of men, and all species of animals, birds, fishes, insects, etc., etc.: with numerous anecdotes, illustrative of their instincts, reasoning powers and dom by Augustus C.L. Arnold; assisted by Edward A. Samuels. Boston: Samuel Walker & Co., 1868-1870, c1868. url p. 351.
- The lower animals; living invertebrates of the world, by Ralph Buchsbaum and Lorus J. Milne. In collaboration with Mildred Buchsbaum and Margery Milne. With photos. by Ralph Buchsbaum, and others. Line drawings by Kenneth Gosner. Garden City, N.Y., Doubleday url p. 127.
- The micrographic dictionary; a guide to the examination and investigation of the structure and nature of microscopic objects, by J. W. Griffith and Arthur Henfrey. London, J. Van Voorst, 1883. url .
- The microscope: its history, construction, and application, being a familiar introduction to the use of the instrument, and the study of microscopial science. By Jabez Hogg. .. with upwards of five hundred engravings and coloured illustrations by Tuffen West. London, George Routledge, 1867. url p. 564.
- The natural history review. Dublin: Hodges & Smith, 1854-1865. url p. 231.
- The parasites of man, and the diseases which proceed from them. A text-book for students and practitioners. Edinburgh, Y.J. Pentland, 1886. url , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , .
- The people's horse, cattle, sheep, and swine doctor: containing. .. concise descriptions of the diseases of the respective animals, with the exact doses of medicine for each / edited by William H. Clarke. New York: M.T. Richardson Co., 1892, c1891. url p. 328.
- The pictorial museum of animated nature. .. London: C. Cox, [1844?] url , .
- The principles and practice of veterinary medicine / by William Williams. Edinburgh: Baillière, Tindall, & Cox, 1897 url p. 787.
- The principles of applied zoology, by Robert A. Wardle. London, Longmans, Greem, and co., 1929. url p. 66, p. 67, p. 93.
- The principles of bacteriology / by Ferdinand Hueppe; authorized translation from the German by E.O. Jordan. Chicago: Open Court, 1899. url p. 466.
- The principles of biology, by Herbert Spencer. New York, D. Appleton, 1897. url p. 342.
- The problems of evolution, by Arthur Ward Lindsey. New York, Macmillan, 1931. url p. 235, p. 37.
- The royal natural history / edited by Richard Lydekker; with preface by P.L. Sclater; illustrated with seventy-two coloured plates and sixteen hundred engravings by W. Kuhnert. .. [et al.]. London: F. Warne, 1893-1896. url p. 461, p. 461, p. 463.
- The science of biology. St. Louis, C.V. Mosby Co., 1952. url p. 294, p. 377, p. 660, p. 785.
- Timehri. Demerara: "Argosy" url p. 296.
- Transactions of Vassar Brothers Institute, and its Scientific Section. Poughkeepsie, N.Y.: Vassar Brothers Institute, [1883-1896]. url p. 230.
- Transactions of the Canadian Institute. Toronto: Canadian Institute. url p. 466.
- Transactions of the Linnean Society of London. London: [The Society], 1879- url p. 268.
- Transactions of the Natural History Society of Northumberland, Durham, and Newcastle-upon-Tyne. Newcastle-upon-Tyne [et al.]F. & W. Dodsworth [et al.]1865/67-1973. url p. 204.
- Transactions. Columbus, Ohio [etc.] url p. 111, p. 123, p. 21, p. 80.
- University studies of the University of Nebraska. Lincoln. url p. 204.
- Veterinary state board questions and answers, Philadelphia and London, J. B. Lippincott Company[c1917] url .
- Worms. London: British Museum (Natural History), 1915. url p. 3.
- Zoologische Jahrbücher. Abteilung für Anatomie und Ontogenie der Tiere Jena [Germany]:G. Fischer, c -1993. url , p. 112, p. 152, p. 154, p. 189, p. 200, p. 222, p. 225, p. 227, p. 351, p. 413, p. 435, p. 437, p. 438, p. 440, p. 449, p. 451, p. 465, p. 532, p. 559, p. 566.
- Zoology / by Clarence J. Goodnight and Marie L. Goodnight. St. Louis: C. V. Mosby Co., 1954. url p. 404, p. 417, p. 418, p. 719.
- Zoology [by] A. M. Winchester [and] Harvey B. Lovell. New York, Van Nostrand url p. 149, p. 581.
- Zoology for high schools and colleges / New York: H. Holt and Company, 1895. url .
- Zoology for medical students; London, Macmillan and co., ltd., 1921. url .
- Zoology of the invertebrata: a text-book for students / London: A. and C. Black, 1893. url , .
- Zoology, a textbook for college and university students, by F. E. Chidester. New York, D. Van Nostrand, 1932. url , p. 578, p. 78, p. 80.
- Zoology, complete volume. Edinburgh, Livingstone[n.d.] url p. 95, p. 96, p. 98.
- Zoology. New York, Appleton-Century-Crofts url p. 173, p. 718.
- Zoology: an elementary text-book. Cambridge: Univ. Press, 1920. url , , , .
- Zöology; a textbook for colleges and universities, by T. D. A. Cockerell. Yonkers-on-Hudson, N. Y., World book company, 1920. url p. 557.
- Brands, S.J. (comp.) 1989-present. The Taxonomicon. Universal Taxonomic Services, Zwaag, The Netherlands. Accessed January 17, 2012.
- Biodiversity Heritage Library NamebankID: 5004770
- Global Biodiversity Information Facility Taxonkey: 14849313
- Zipcode Zoo Species Identifier: 641037
- http://bugguide.net/index.php?q=search&keys=Taenia&search=Search [back]