- Whittaker & Margulis,1978
- C. Linnaeus, 1758
- (Hatschek, 1888) Cavalier-Smith, 1983
- Grobben, 1908
- (C. Linnaeus, 1758) Cuvier, 1795
- Cuvier, 1795
- Snails and Slugs
- Ponder & Lindberg, 1996
- Superorder: Caenogastropoda () - Cox, 1960
- Subclass: Orthogastropoda () - Ponder & Lindberg, 1996
- Class: Gastropoda () - Cuvier, 1795 - Snails and Slugs
- Phylum: Mollusca () - (C. Linnaeus, 1758) Cuvier, 1795 - Molluscs
- Superphylum: Eutrochozoa ()
- Infrakingdom: Lophotrochozoa ()
- Branch: Protostomia () - Grobben, 1908
- Subkingdom: Bilateria () - (Hatschek, 1888) Cavalier-Smith, 1983
- Kingdom: Animalia () - C. Linnaeus, 1758 - animals
Members of the genus Pupina
ZipcodeZoo has pages for 0 species and subspecies in this genus:
- Search for Pictures: images.google.com
- Search for Scholarly Articles: Google Scholar
- Search using Scientific Name and Vernacular Names: All the Web | AltaVista Canada | AltaVista | Excite | Google | HotBot | Lycos
- Search using Specialized Databases: GenBank | Medline | Scirus | CISTI/CAL | Agricola Periodicals | Agricola Books
- A manual of the Mollusca: a treatise on recent and fossil shells / by Dr. S. P. Woodward; with an appendix of recent and fossil conchological discoveries to the present time, by Ralph Tate; illustrated by A. N. Waterhouse and Joseph Wilson Lowry. London: Virtue & Co., 1868. url p. 103.
- A monograph of Australian land shells, by James C. Cox. Sydney, W. Maddock; [etc., etc.]1868. url p. 100, p. 101, p. 102, p. 99.
- Catalogue of Phaneropneumona, or terrestrial operculated Mollusca, in the collection of the British Museum / [prepared by L. Pfeiffer]. London: Printed by order of the Trustees, 1852 url p. 100.
- Catalogue of the terrestrial shells in the collection of William A. Haines. New York, The New York Printing Company, 1868. url p. 97.
- Conchological miscellany. Boston, etc., 1834?-1883? url p. 23.
- Dr. James C. Cox's exchange list of land and marine shells from Australia and the adjacent islands. Sydney (N.S.W.): [F. Cunninghame & co., printers], 1868. url p. 76.
- Hand list of Mollusca in the Indian Museum, Calcutta by Geoffrey Nevill. Calcutta, Printed by order of the trustees, 1878-1884. url p. 299.
- Narrative of the voyage of H.M.S. Rattlesnake, commanded by the late Captain Owen Stanley during the years 1846-50, including discoveries and surveys in New Guinea, the Louisiade Archipelago, etc: to which is added Mr. E.B. Kennedy's expedition for the exploration of the Cape York Peninsula / by John Macgillivray. London: T. & W. Boone, 1852. url p. 381.
- Proceedings of the Linnean Society of New South Wales. Sydney, Linnean Society of New South Wales. url , p. 130, p. 268.
- The Annals and magazine of natural history; zoology, botany, and geology being a continuation of the Annals combined with Loudon and Charlesworth's Magazine of Natural History. London, Taylor and Francis, Ltd. url p. 492.
- The Australian zoologist. Sydney, Royal Zoological Society of New South Wales url p. 295.
- Brands, S.J. (comp.) 1989-present. The Taxonomicon. Universal Taxonomic Services, Zwaag, The Netherlands. Accessed January 10, 2012.
Accessed through GBIF Data Portal November 25, 2007:
- Academy of Natural Sciences, Academy of Natural Sciences Malacology Database
- Academy of Natural Sciences, Academy of Natural Sciences OBIS Mollusc Database [Darwin Core]
- Provider, Online Zoological Collections of Australian Museums