Typically found in the intertidal zone at the water's edge at a mean distance from sea level of 33 meters (107 feet).
Members of the genus Onychoprion
ZipcodeZoo has pages for 0 species and subspecies in this genus:
- Search for Pictures: images.google.com
- Search for Scholarly Articles: Google Scholar
- Search using Scientific Name and Vernacular Names: All the Web | AltaVista Canada | AltaVista | Excite | Google | HotBot | Lycos
- Search using Specialized Databases: GenBank | Medline | Scirus | CISTI/CAL | Agricola Periodicals | Agricola Books
- University of Kansas publications, Museum of Natural History. 3 1951 Lawrence, University of Kansas. url p. 160.
- Global Biodiversity Information Facility. Accessed November 25, 2007. http://www.gbif.org Mediated distribution data from provider.
- Peterson, Alan P. Zoological Nomenclature Resource. Accessed June 19, 2009.
Accessed through GBIF Data Portal November 25, 2007:
- Borror Laboratory of Bioacoustics, Borror Laboratory of Bioacoustics