- Whittaker & Margulis,1978
- C. Linnaeus, 1758
- (Hatschek, 1888) Cavalier-Smith, 1983
- Grobben, 1908
- (C. Linnaeus, 1758) Cuvier, 1795
- Cuvier, 1795
- Snails and Slugs
- Ponder & Lindberg, 1996
- Cox, 1960
- Ponder & Lindberg, 1997
- Suborder: Hypsogastropoda () - Ponder & Lindberg, 1997
- Order: Sorbeoconcha () - Ponder & Lindberg, 1997
- Superorder: Caenogastropoda () - Cox, 1960
- Subclass: Orthogastropoda () - Ponder & Lindberg, 1996
- Class: Gastropoda () - Cuvier, 1795 - Snails and Slugs
- Phylum: Mollusca () - (C. Linnaeus, 1758) Cuvier, 1795 - Molluscs
- Superphylum: Eutrochozoa ()
- Branch: Protostomia () - Grobben, 1908
- Subkingdom: Bilateria () - (Hatschek, 1888) Cavalier-Smith, 1983
- Kingdom: Animalia () - C. Linnaeus, 1758 - animals
Members of the genus Nassa
ZipcodeZoo has pages for 0 species and subspecies in this genus:
- Search for Pictures: images.google.com
- Search for Scholarly Articles: Google Scholar
- Search using Scientific Name and Vernacular Names: All the Web | AltaVista Canada | AltaVista | Excite | Google | HotBot | Lycos
- Search using Specialized Databases: GenBank | Medline | Scirus | CISTI/CAL | Agricola Periodicals | Agricola Books
- A catalog of recent Mollusca from all parts of the world. St. Petersburg, Fa: W.F. Webb, 19--. url p. 150, p. 49.
- Bibliography of North American conchology previous to the year 1860: prepared for the Smithsonian Institution / by W. G. Binney. Washington: Smithsonian Institution, 1863-1864. url p. 11.
- Bulletins of American paleontology. 72 1978 Ithaca, N.Y., Paleontological Research Institution [etc.] url p. 404.
- Catalogue of North American shells, collected and for sale by Henry Hemphill [San Diego, Calif., Henry Hemphill]1890 url p. 2.
- Catalogue of marine shells in Lorenzo G. Yates' collection, Santa Barbara, Cal. Santa Barbara, Cal., 1886. url p. 20.
- Common sea-shells of California / by Josiah Keep. San Francisco: Printed for the Author by Upton Bros., 1881. url p. 22.
- Common sea-shells of California. By Josiah Keep. .. San Francisco, Printed for the author by Upton bros., 1881. url , p. 22.
- Conchological miscellany. Boston, etc., 1834?-1883? url p. 36.
- Contributions to biology from the Hopkins Seaside Laboratory of the Leland Stanford Jr. University. Stanford University, Calif.: The University, 1895-1904. url p. 15, p. 17, p. 19, p. 234, p. 31.
- Geographical catalogue of the Mollusca found west of the Rocky Mountains, between latitudes 33 and 49 north, by J.G. Cooper. San Francisco, Towne & Bacon, 1867. url p. 36.
- Geological Survey of California. Palæontology Pub. by authority of the Legislature of California. [Philadelphia, Caxton press of Sherman & co.]1864-69. url p. 47.
- Manual of conchology, structural and systematic: with illustrations of the species / by George W. Tryon, Jr. Philadelphia: Published by the Author, Academy of Natural Sciences, 1879-1898. url p. 257, p. 257, p. 257.
- Memoirs of the California Academy of Sciences. San Francisco: The Academy, 1868- url p. 15, p. 17, p. 19, p. 19, p. 22, p. 232, p. 234, p. 234, p. 24, p. 24, p. 25, p. 28, p. 31, p. 31, p. 32, p. 43, p. 55, p. 56.
- Memoirs of the San Diego Society of Natural History. 1 1931 San Diego, Calif.: The Society, 1931-1989. url p. 673.
- Molluscan fauna from San Francisco bay, by E.L. Packard. Berkeley: University of California press, 1918. url p. 206, p. 218, p. 220, p. 230, p. 232, p. 240, p. 303, p. 320, p. 322, p. 333, p. 402.
- Molluscan world, San Diego, Calif., 1915. url , p. 17.
- Otia conchologica: descriptions of shells and mollusks from 1839 to 1862 / by Augustus A. Gould, M.D. Boston: Gould and Lincoln, 1862. url p. 70.
- Palaeontology Published by authority of the Legislature of California [Philadelphia: Caxton press of Sherman and co.], 1864-69 url p. 47.
- Proceedings - California Academy of Sciences, 4th series. San Francisco, California Academy of Sciences. url p. 421.
- Proceedings of the Boston Society of Natural History. Boston [etc.]Boston Society of Natural History. url p. 155.
- Proceedings of the California Academy of Sciences, 4th series. San Francisco, California Academy of Sciences. url p. 421.
- Proceedings of the United States National Museum. 15 1892 Washington: Smithsonian Institution Press, [etc.] url p. 213, p. 27, p. 536.
- Report on the scientific results of the voyage of H.M.S. Challenger during the years 1873-76: under the command of Captain George S. Nares, R.N., F.R.S. and Captain Frank Turle Thomson, R.N. / prepared under the superintendence of Sir C. Wyville Thomson. Edinburgh: Neill, 1880-1895. url p. 176.
- Shells and sea-life / by Josiah Keep. San Francisco: Whitaker and Ray Co., c1901. url p. 199.
- Smithsonian miscellaneous collections. 50 1908 Washington: Smithsonian Institution, 1862-1968. url p. 425, p. 434, p. 446, Plate Text.
- The Fernando group near Newhall, California / by Walter A. English Berkeley, CA: University of California Press, 1914 url p. 9.
- The Nautilus. Melbourne, Fla., etc., American Malacologists, inc., etc. url p. 20, p. 27, p. 39, p. 39, p. 40, p. 40, p. 40, p. 58, p. 58, p. 7, p. 80, p. 80, p. 82.
- The Tertiary and Quaternary Pectens of California / Ralph Arnold. Washington: Govt. Print. Off., 1906. url p. 31, p. 36.
- The West American scientist. San Diego, Calif.: C.R. Orcutt, 1884-1919. url .
- The game birds of California / Berkeley: University of California Press, 1918. url .
- The game birds of California. .. by Joseph Grinnell, Harold Child Bryant and Tracy Irwin Storer. 1918 Berkeley, University of California Press, 1918. url p. 200.
- The mollusks of western North America. Washington, Smithsonian Institution, 1872. url .
- The sea-beach at ebb-tide: a guide to the study of the seaweeds and the lower animal life found between tidemarks / by Augusta Foote Arnold. New York: The Century Co., 1901. url , p. 327, p. 486.
- The sea-beach at ebb-tide; a guide to the study of the seaweeds and the lower animal life found between tidemarks. New York, The Century co., 1901. url , .
- The zoology of the voyage of H.M.S. Sulphur: under the command of Captain Sir Edward Belcher, during the years 1836-42 / London: Smith, Elder, 1844 [i.e. 1843-1846] url , p. 36.
- Transactions of the San Diego Society of Natural History. 14 1966 [San Diego]: The Society, 1905-1989. url p. 171, p. 198, p. 298, p. 30, p. 301, p. 416.
- University of California publications in zoology. Berkeley: University Press, 1906- url p. 206, p. 217, p. 218, p. 220, p. 228, p. 230, p. 232, p. 240, p. 303, p. 320, p. 322, p. 333, p. 402.
- West American shells; a description in familiar terms of the principal marine, fresh water and land mollusks of the United States found west of the Rocky Mountains, including those of British Columbia and Alaska. .. also a classified reference list of the species and varieties known to exist within the above limits, by Josiah Keep. San Francisco, The Whitaker & Ray company (incorporated)1904. url p. 185, p. 326.
- West coast shells. A description of the principal marine mollusks living on the west coast of the United States, and of the land shells of the adjacent region, by Josiah Keep. .. Also a chapter on the fresh water mollusks of the Pacific slope, by Harold Hannibal. .. San Francisco, The Whitaker & Ray-Wiggin Company, 1911. url p. 162.
- West coast shells: a familiar description of the marine, fresh water, and land mollusks of the United States, found west of the Rocky Mountains: adapted to the use of schools, private students, tourists and all lovers by Josiah Keep; with numerous illustrations by Laura M. Mellen. San Francisco: H.S. Crocker, 1893, c1887. url p. 38.
- Brands, S.J. (comp.) 1989-present. The Taxonomicon. Universal Taxonomic Services, Zwaag, The Netherlands. Accessed January 17, 2012.
Accessed through GBIF Data Portal November 18, 2007:
- Marine Science Institute, UCSB, Paleobiology Database