- Whittaker & Margulis,1978
- C. Linnaeus, 1758
- (Hatschek, 1888) Cavalier-Smith, 1983
- Grobben, 1908
- (C. Linnaeus, 1758) Cuvier, 1795
- Class: Bivalvia () - C. Linnaeus, 1758 - Bivalves
- Phylum: Mollusca () - (C. Linnaeus, 1758) Cuvier, 1795 - Molluscs
- Superphylum: Eutrochozoa ()
- Infrakingdom: Lophotrochozoa ()
- Branch: Protostomia () - Grobben, 1908
- Subkingdom: Bilateria () - (Hatschek, 1888) Cavalier-Smith, 1983
- Kingdom: Animalia () - C. Linnaeus, 1758 - animals
Members of the genus Lioconcha
ZipcodeZoo has pages for 0 species and subspecies in this genus:
- Search for Pictures: images.google.com
- Search for Scholarly Articles: Google Scholar
- Search using Scientific Name and Vernacular Names: All the Web | AltaVista Canada | AltaVista | Excite | Google | HotBot | Lycos
- Search using Specialized Databases: GenBank | Medline | Scirus | CISTI/CAL | Agricola Periodicals | Agricola Books
- A catalog of recent Mollusca from all parts of the world. St. Petersburg, Fa: W.F. Webb, 19--. url p. 137, p. 148.
- Appendix to Marine shells of South Africa: a catalogue of all the known species: with references to figures in various works, descriptions of new species, and figures of such as are new, little known, or hitherto unfigured / by G.B. Sowerby. London: Sowerby, 1897. url p. 24.
- Bulletin of the British Museum (Natural History). London: BM(NH) url p. 396, p. 412.
- Catalogue of the Hadfield collection of shells from Lifu and Uvea, Loyalty Islands, ManchesterJ.E. Cornish1897 url p. 129.
- Journal of conchology. London: D. Bogue. url p. 129.
- "Pola" expedition: Mollusks. [5 works on mollusks resulting from investigations on voyages of the S.M. Schiff "Pola", 1890-1898] Wien, K.K. Hof- und Staatsdruckerei, 1896-1903. url p. 26.
- Report to the government of Ceylon on the pearl oyster fisheries of the gulf of Manaar, by W.A. Herdman. .. With supplementary reports upon the marine biology of Ceylon, by other naturalists. Pub. at the request of the colonial government by the Royal society. London, 1903-06. url p. 292.
- The fauna and geography of the Maldive and Laccadive archipelagoes: being the account of the work carried on and of the collections made by an expedition during the years 1899 and 1900 / Ed. by J. Stanley Gardiner. Cambridge: University Press, 1903-06. url p. 598, p. 625.
- Brands, S.J. (comp.) 1989-present. The Taxonomicon. Universal Taxonomic Services, Zwaag, The Netherlands. Accessed January 17, 2012.
Accessed through GBIF Data Portal December 12, 2007:
- Academy of Natural Sciences, Academy of Natural Sciences Malacology Database
- Academy of Natural Sciences, Academy of Natural Sciences OBIS Mollusc Database [Darwin Core]
- Marine Science Institute, UCSB, Paleobiology Database
- National Chemical Laboratory, IndOBIS, Indian Ocean Node of OBIS