- Whittaker & Margulis,1978
- C. Linnaeus, 1758
- (Hatschek, 1888) Cavalier-Smith, 1983
- Grobben, 1908
- (C. Linnaeus, 1758) Cuvier, 1795
- Cuvier, 1795
- Snails and Slugs
- Ponder & Lindberg, 1996
- Koken, 1896
- Order: Neritimorpha () - Cox & Knight, 1960
- Superorder: Neritaemorphi () - Koken, 1896
- Subclass: Orthogastropoda () - Ponder & Lindberg, 1996
- Class: Gastropoda () - Cuvier, 1795 - Snails and Slugs
- Phylum: Mollusca () - (C. Linnaeus, 1758) Cuvier, 1795 - Molluscs
- Superphylum: Eutrochozoa ()
- Branch: Protostomia () - Grobben, 1908
- Subkingdom: Bilateria () - (Hatschek, 1888) Cavalier-Smith, 1983
- Kingdom: Animalia () - C. Linnaeus, 1758 - animals
Members of the genus Helicina
ZipcodeZoo has pages for 1 species and subspecies in this genus:
- Search for Pictures: images.google.com
- Search for Scholarly Articles: Google Scholar
- Search using Scientific Name and Vernacular Names: All the Web | AltaVista Canada | AltaVista | Excite | Google | HotBot | Lycos
- Search using Specialized Databases: GenBank | Medline | Scirus | CISTI/CAL | Agricola Periodicals | Agricola Books
- A catalogue of the shells, arranged according to the Lamarckian system: with their authorities, synonymes, and references to works where figured or described: together with a supplement containing additional species, corrections, and alterations / contained in the collection of John C. Jay. New York: Craighead, 1852. url p. 262.
- A manual of conchology, according to the system laid down by Lamarck, with the late improvements by De Blainville exemplified and arranged for the use of students. By Thomas Wyatt. New York, Harper & brothers, 1838. url p. 109.
- American journal of conchology. Philadelphia, G.W. Tryon, jr., 1865-72. url p. 142, p. 143, p. 143.
- Anales de la Sociedad Española de Historia Natural. Madrid: La Sociedad, url p. 18.
- Annals of the Lyceum of Natural History of New York. New-York: 1824-1876. url p. 358, p. 360.
- Barbados-Antigua expedition; narrative and preliminary report of a zoological expedition from theUniversity of Iowa to the Lesser Antilles under the auspices of the Graduate College, by C.C. Nutt ing. Iowa City, The University url p. 95.
- Catalogue of Phaneropneumona, or terrestrial operculated Mollusca, in the collection of the British Museum / [prepared by L. Pfeiffer]. London: Printed by order of the Trustees, 1852 url p. 277, p. 280, p. 295.
- Catalogue of the terrestrial shells in the collection of William A. Haines. New York, The New York Printing Company, 1868. url p. 111.
- Conchologia iconica, or, Illustrations of the shells of molluscous animals / by Lovell Augustus Reeve. London: Reeve, Brothers, 1843-1878. url p. 18, p. 42.
- Hand list of Mollusca in the Indian Museum, Calcutta by Geoffrey Nevill. Calcutta, Printed by order of the trustees, 1878-1884. url p. 331.
- New names introduced by H. A. Pilsbry in the Mollusca and Crustacea, by William J. Clench and Ruth D. Turner. [Philadelphia]Academy of Natural Sciences of Philadelphia, 1962. url p. 124, p. 28.
- Occasional papers on mollusks. Cambridge, Mass.: Dept. of Mollusks, Museum of Comparative Zoology, Harvard University, 1945- url p. 428, p. 430, p. 54.
- Papers of Bland. [S.l.: s.n., 1852-1885]. url p. 20, p. 32, p. 34.
- Proceedings of the Malacological Society of London. London, Dulau. url p. 301.
- Revue méthodique et critique des collections déposées dans cet établissement. Leyden, Rijksmuseum van Natuurlijke Historie. url p. 394.
- Smithsonian miscellaneous collections. 47 1905 Washington: Smithsonian Institution, 1862-1968. url p. 446, p. 447.
- Studies in natural history. Iowa City, Ia. url p. 95.
- The Annals and magazine of natural history; zoology, botany, and geology being a continuation of the Annals combined with Loudon and Charlesworth's Magazine of Natural History. London, Taylor and Francis, Ltd. url p. 232, p. 400, p. 401, p. 420.
- The Bahama Islands / edited by George Burbank Shattuck. [Baltimore]: Johns Hopkins Press; 1905. url p. 42, p. 42.
- The Bahama Islands, London, The Macmillan company, 1905. url p. 42, p. 42.
- The Nautilus. Melbourne, Fla., etc., American Malacologists, inc., etc. url p. 146, p. 301, p. 40, p. 77, p. 81.
- The Zoological journal. London: W. Phillips, 1824- url , p. 529, p. 566, p. 566, p. 65, p. 65, p. 66, p. 66, p. 66.
- The conchologist's first book, or, A system of testaceous malacology, arranged expressly for the use of schools: in which the animals, according to Cuvier, are given with the shells, a great number of new species added, and the whole brought up, as accurately as possible, to the present condition of the science by Edgar A. Poe; with illustrations of two hundred and fifteen shells, presenting a correct type of each genus. Philadelphia: Published for the author, by Haswell, Barrington, and Haswell, 1839. url p. 97.
- The conchologist's nomenclator: a catalogue of all the recent species of shells included under the subkingdom "Mollusca, " with their authorities. .. / by Agnes Catlow; assisted by Lovell Reeve. London: Reeve Brothers, 1845. url p. 176, p. 177.
- Transactions of the Connecticut Academy of Arts and Sciences. New Haven: Published by the Academy, 1866- url p. 358, p. 358, p. 506, p. 506.
- Brands, S.J. (comp.) 1989-present. The Taxonomicon. Universal Taxonomic Services, Zwaag, The Netherlands. Accessed January 9, 2012.
Accessed through GBIF Data Portal December 07, 2007:
- Academy of Natural Sciences, Academy of Natural Sciences Malacology Database