- Whittaker & Margulis,1978
- C. Linnaeus, 1758
- (Hatschek, 1888) Cavalier-Smith, 1983
- Grobben, 1908
- (Haeckel, 1874) Cavalier-Smith, 1998
- Bateson, 1885
- Cuvier, 1812
- Jawed Vertebrates
- Goodrich, 1930
- Linnaeus, 1758
- Gauthier, 1986
- (C. Linnaeus, 1758)
- Pycraft, 1900
- Superorder: Ciconiimorphae () - Garrod, 1874
- Cohort: Neognathae () - Pycraft, 1900
- Infraclass: Aves () - (C. Linnaeus, 1758)
- Subclass: Avialae () - Gauthier, 1986
- Class: Aves () - Linnaeus, 1758
- Superclass: Tetrapoda () - Goodrich, 1930
- Infraphylum: Gnathostomata () - auct. - Jawed Vertebrates
- Subphylum: Vertebrata () - Cuvier, 1812 - Vertebrates
- Phylum: Chordata () - Bateson, 1885 - Chordates
- Infrakingdom: Chordonia () - (Haeckel, 1874) Cavalier-Smith, 1998
- Branch: Deuterostomia () - Grobben, 1908
- Subkingdom: Bilateria () - (Hatschek, 1888) Cavalier-Smith, 1983
- Kingdom: Animalia () - C. Linnaeus, 1758 - animals
Members of the genus Ardetta
ZipcodeZoo has pages for 0 species and subspecies in this genus:
- Search for Pictures: images.google.com
- Search for Scholarly Articles: Google Scholar
- Search using Scientific Name and Vernacular Names: All the Web | AltaVista Canada | AltaVista | Excite | Google | HotBot | Lycos
- Search using Specialized Databases: GenBank | Medline | Scirus | CISTI/CAL | Agricola Periodicals | Agricola Books
- A List of birds' eggs in the collection of Mr. William Stoate, Wembdon, Bridgewater. [188-?] url p. 98.
- A handbook to the birds of British Bermah, including those found in the adjoining state of Karennee, by Eugene W. Oates. .. London, R.H. Porter, 1883. url p. 255.
- A history of the birds of Ceylon / London: Published by the author, 1880 [i.e. 1878-1880] url p. 1162.
- A naturalist's wanderings in the Eastern archipelago: a narrative of travel and exploration from 1878 to 1883 /by Henry O. Forbes; With numerous illustrations from the author's sketches and descriptions by Mr. John B. Gibbs. 1885 New York: Harper & brothers, 1885. url p. 410.
- A revised catalogue of the birds of China and its islands, with descriptions of new species, references to former notes, and occasional remarks. By Robert Swinhoe. London, 1871 url p. 77.
- Austral avian record; a scientific journal devoted primarily to the study of the Australian avifauna. London: Witherby. url p. 184.
- Birds of Darjeeling and India, by L.J. Mackintosh. Calcutta, Printed by J.N. Banerjee & son, 1915. url p. 210.
- Birds. By Eugene W. Oates. London: Taylor and Francis; [etc., etc.], 1889-98. url p. 403.
- Catalogue of the Birds in the British Museum. London, 1874-98. url p. 247, p. 250, p. 251, p. 285.
- Catalogue of the birds found in Ceylon: with some remarks on their habits and local distribution, and descriptions of two new species peculiar to the island / London: [s.n.], 1872. url p. 478.
- Catalogue of the collection of birds' eggs in the British museum (Natural history). London: Printed by order of the Trustees, 1901-12. url p. 133.
- Catalogue of the specimens illustrating the osteology of vertebrated animals, recent and extinct, contained in the Museum of the Royal College of Surgeons of England. London, 1891. url p. 276.
- Companion to Gould's Handbook; or, Synopsis of the birds of Australia. Containing nearly one-third of the whole, or about 220 examples, for the most part from the original drawings. 2 1877 Brisbane, Thorne & Greenwell, 1877. url p. IV.
- Game, shore, and water birds of India / Calcutta: Thacker, Spink; 1888 url p. 92.
- Handbook to The birds of Australia. By John Gould. LondonPub. by the author, 1865. url p. 315.
- Handbook to the birds of the Bombay presidency, by Lieut. H. Edwin Barnes. .. Calcutta, The Calcutta Central Press, 1885. url , p. 383, p. 383.
- Ibis. [London]Published for the British Ornithologists' Union by Academic Press. url p. 258, p. 268, p. 30, p. 335, p. 35, p. 422, p. 434, p. 475.
- International catalogue of scientific literature. LondonPublished for the International Council by the Royal Society of London1901-1920 url p. 62.
- Narrative of the voyage of H. M. S. Rattlesnake, commanded by the late Captain Owen Stanley. .. during the years 1846-50. .. To which is added Mr. E. B. Kennedy's expedition for the exploration of the Cape York Peninsula. By John Macgillivray. .. London, T. & W. Boone, 1852. url p. 358.
- Preliminary notes on the birds and mammals collected by the Menage Scientific Expedition to the Philippine Islands. Minneapolis, The Academy, 1894. url .
- Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London. London: Academic Press, [etc.], 1833-1965. url p. 113, p. 133, p. 320, p. 35, p. 364, p. 413, p. 470, p. 478, p. 708, p. 834.
- Revue méthodique et critique des collections déposées dans cet établissement. Leyden, Rijksmuseum van Natuurlijke Historie. url p. 46.
- Stray feathers. Journal of ornithology for India and its dependencies. Calcutta: s.n., 1872-1899. url p. 114, p. 191, p. 198, p. 243, p. 308, p. 335, p. 372, p. 410, p. 416, p. 47, p. 483, p. 483, p. 490, p. 504.
- The Annals and magazine of natural history; zoology, botany, and geology being a continuation of the Annals combined with Loudon and Charlesworth's Magazine of Natural History. London, Taylor and Francis, Ltd. url p. 113, p. 113.
- The Journal of the Bombay Natural History Society. Bombay: The Society, url p. 69.
- The avifauna of British India and its dependencies: a systematic account, with descriptions of all the known species of birds inhabiting British India, observations on their habits, nidification, &c., tables of their geographical distribution in Persia by James A. Murray. London: Trübner, 1888-1890. url p. 660.
- The birds of Celebes and the neighbouring islands / A.B. Meyer and L.W. Wiglesworth. Berlin: R. Friedländer, 1898. url p. 861.
- The birds of India: being a natural history of all the birds known to inhabit continental India, with descriptions of the species, genera, families, tribes, and orders, and a brief notice of such families as are not foun Calcutta: Printed for the Author by the Military Orphan Press. .., 1862-1864. url p. 753.
- The dates of publication of some of the zoological works of the late John Gould, F.R.S. / Compiled by Frederick Herschel Waterhouse. London: R. H. Porter, 1885. url p. 29.
- The nests and eggs of Indian birds / Allan O. Hume. London: R. H. Porter, 1889-1890. url p. 251, p. 257.
- The nests and eggs of Indian birds. London, R. H. Porter, 1889-90. url .
- The ornithological works of Arthur, ninth Marquis of Tweeddale / edited and revised by Robert G. Wardlaw Ramsay; together with a biographical sketch of the author by William Howard Russell. London: Taylor and Francis, 1881. url p. 398, p. 560.
- Travels in the East Indian archipelago. By Albert S. Bickmore. London: J. Murray, 1868. url p. 548.
- [Ornithological papers] 1876-84. url p. 268.